05 April, 2008

And Sometimes


You are forced to bed, at least temporarily. I was so excited to finish the next step the baby quilt last night. Hubby was setting up our new toy (HD TV) so I hid in the basement and fueled my insomnia with getting all the circles done for the baby quilt. Today I was looking forward to a bunch of stuff but contractions are forcing me to rest.

And here I was going to finally make those pillows for our new couch, make some strawberry jam (already!), and take the Monster out to play in the snow we got through the night. Oh well. For now Hubby is out shopping with the Monster and I lay in bed with my tea and cookies.

3 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

hope you are able to rest! you need to take it easy.

* elizabeth * said...

Pregnancy insomnia is the worst. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Samantha said...

take care of you! The quilt will wait until after the contractions!