02 February, 2009

Another Improv Piece

And another baby quilt.

This will be the first and only glimpse of the quilt I can give.  My sister and brother-in-law are expected their first baby so this is for them.  They've done a fantastic job decorating the nursery and the quilt is inspired by their work.

Here is my fabric pull, although I think I need a few more blues.  I have the pattern, or rather, the technique, figured out.  Now I just need the time to finish it.  I better hurry, she's only a month or so away!  I promise to share when the quilt is done and the baby arrives.

5 comments:

Jackie Russell said...

Great colors for your new quilt!

Amanda Jean said...

gorgeous color selection! i can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.

Victoria said...

Great color choices!

jacquie said...

love these choices...can't wait to see what you've decided to do!

Samantha said...

this is going to be amazing. lucky baby! Will you be able to show us after giving it to them?