08 May, 2009

The Monster is quite out of sorts with Daddy out of town. She is fighting a bit of a cold and a sister who wakes her up just a bit too early. On this particular morning there were no demands to paint, bake, or even watch videos of The Ting Tings on You Tube. Instead she made herself a bed on the living room floor with Hercules, her crocheted blankie, under her and requests to cover up with her quilts. All three quilts that are hers.

And when we left to run errands the dog made herself at home on the quilts to settle in for a nap. Comfort knows no bounds.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so cute.
Hope she feels better soon.
We are in the same boat except I'm sick too. Even Papa's been gone all week!

Unknown said...

Comfort quilts - good to know she reaches for mama's quilts when she needs a little more love :) Hope she feels better soon.

ilovebabyquilts said...

So sweet. I love that large floral on the quilt that's in your header. Also, love your header!

Sonja♥ said...

I've done only one quilt for my daughter (I'm a beginner since february) and she cannot leave without it:D
When I see your daughter with the three of them... just too lovely!!!

Prairie Girl said...

I love this picture of your daughter wrapped in quilts - so precious. I can't wait to provide that many for my little one to cuddle in!