A while back I shared with you an improv colour block I made as a sample for my Improv Class. That pile of scraps has developed into a full-blown obsession. So far I've made 16 blocks (at 16 inches square). A good dent has been made on the scraps, but I still want to make more. I'm aiming for 25 in total.
Here is the first round of blocks. I took these photos on our plain white new curtains, hence the stained glass effect.
My goal is to get the blocks together and the quilt finished in time to submit to the Quilt Canada 2010 Invitational. I see lots of late nights sewing in my immediate future.