09 March, 2011

Workshop in Progress - March 9

You would think after a week with Amanda Jean I would have something to share here. I do, but not yet. Sadly, I did not get any photos before it got dark today. I fear the end of the nap is about to come up and bite me on the butt. I guess it is time for me to regroup and listen to some of my own advice from the Little Feet, Pins and Needles discussions.

If you are new to the Workshop in Progress I encourage you to read the introductory post. Our goal is to not just post what you've got going on in your own studio, but to post your challenges, inspirations, and questions. Then invite readers and WIP participants to comment and help you out with your query. It's like being in a workshop room together and feeding off the energy and creativity of others.


3 comments:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Goodmorning! I do quilts and fibre art. Right now I'm on a bit art swing for an upcoming show in 2 weeks! I hope you don't mind me posting my link here although it isn't quilts today.

: )
~Monika

elle said...

First we clean the playroom. And I'm thinking of ways to make it grandchild friendly! Trouble is which of the overflowing drawers do I empty and make available!!! And then where does the overflow go??? Lots of fun! But now time see where everyone else is playing!

insurance quotes. said...

Thank you for bringing such nice posts. Your blog is always fascinating to read. Trouble is which of the overflowing drawers do I empty and make available!