19 October, 2011

Scrap Splatter?

Do you ever sign up blindly for things and then promptly forget? I could never be a sweepstakes player for this reason. I'm very forgetful these days.

So, it seems I signed up to be in a scrap challenge. Makes sense, with a scrap quilting book coming out! But I completely forgot and when the email came asking for my snail mail addy I almost backed out. But as forgetful as I am, I have a hard time backing down from a challenge.

Scrap Splatter, I accept.

Oh, and Thomas, I will get you for this in Houston.

2 comments:

Julia said...

So this is how the story of the quilt beggins :)

classified ads

patty a. said...

I also signed up for the Scrap Splat and I also forgot about it! I will be making something this weekend since it is due Oct. 26th! Let's just say it sounded like a good idea to sign up at the time.