13 March, 2012

Make a Date

What are you doing Wednesday afternoon? Nothing? Great! Now you can join Mark Lipinski and I as we chat on his radio show: Creative Mojo.

Wednesday March 14, 2012
3-5 pm EST

It's been a couple of years since I dropped off some cabbage rolls for him as he came to Calgary for Quilt Canada. I wonder what he has in store for me now? As far as I know we will be talking about Sunday Morning Quilts. So tune in to hear more about the book, maybe a little bit more about me, and probably a lot of laughing. You can even call in to chat. We'd love to hear from you. This is your chance to ask me anything!

To listen live go to toginet.com when the show airs.

Call 877-864-4869 to chat with us.

We'll catch up on Wednesday. It's a date.

Updated: Here is the link for the podcast:
http://toginet.com/shows/creativemojo
Click on the March 14, 2012 show to listen.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ooh! I'm eager to listen.

Live a Colorful Life said...

Very cool. Putting it on my calendar!

Victoria said...

I just got a chance to finally listen to your podcast, Cheryl. You were great! Very enjoyable and really well done!!