10 March, 2014

Me and C&T Publishing - An Instagram Takeover


This is going to be a fun week! Not to say that the last few weeks haven't been. But this week is pretty full and I am going to share it all with the world in the pretty - not the gory - detail. This week I am taking over C&T Publishing Instagram feed. 

From the Arctic to my basement. From a teaching gig to a book deadline. From being a tourist to being a mom. You can see it all through my experience, and lens. At the end of it, not only will you know more about me and what I actually do to get it all done, you've got a chance to prizes! 


To follow along, check out the Instagram feed here.


And check out these prizes! C&T will be giving away a full set. Details will be announced on all their social media streams.
Sunday Morning Quilts
A Month of Sundays
fast2clean™ 2-Piece Modern Dot Mini Microfiber Static-Cling Cleaners
Sunday Morning Quilts Eco Pouch Set


I'm not going to lie, it all feels kind of like bragging. But I am proud of the work I've done and proud of the audience that wants to share my life. That's you! I hope you join me on my adventures this week.

6 comments:

felicity said...

What's the expression? It ain't braggin' if ya done it. Happy to follow along on your adventure(s), Cheryl.

(But I'd love to do it without proving I'm a robot - would you consider switching to no anonymous comments and removing the verification step for comments?)

Anonymous said...

very cool!

Anonymous said...

I admire all you have done. Makes me exhausted just reading about it! Continue on so that we all may enjoy all the hard work you accomplish! And, from me, though we have never met, a heartfelt thank you!
Me, Jayne
Jalalonde@aol.com

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

You are way too tan for middle of winter. ;) I need a holiday in the sun myself right about now.

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Love that cap, Cheryl, and the snowy mountains behind you. For snow I have to drive four hours-then it's so Disney-esque

Denise in PA said...

How fun! Looking forward to going along for the ride!